Jumat, 09 April 2010

my super journey - part 1

Oh yea, friends.. I haven't told you yet about my long journey ya? It's about when my friends (Jessica Bintang, Tesalonika Devi, Claudia Mary) and I went to Singapore together. It's a very very fun journey! We have spent our great time together. We laugh, we sad, we cry, we chat together! Argh, it was fun! I want more, I want more! :D
I will tell you in Bahasa yea? Hahahah :))


1st day - March, 23rd, 2010
Yeah, on this day we're so excited especially for Devi and me. It's the first time for us to go to another country. But, Audi and Jesbin were excited too! Because yeah you know, we go there without our parents and we feel free! :P *oops, I'm sorry mom!*We've got a morning flight. The plane was boarding on 8.30 PM (Indonesian Time). But I forget, when will we arrive at Singapore. :)

Sesampainya disana, kita udah ditunggu sama staff-nya Lion Air (FYI, Jesbin itu bapaknya kerja di Lion Air) yang namanya Kak Sharri *special thanks for her!Kita ngurusin ini itu segala macem and finally, kita naik taxi ke apartment tempat kita nginep di Lucky Plaza ! :D

We were so happy ! :DBut, there is a problem when we arrive there. Si mbak-mbak itu ternyata ga diinformasiin ibunya dari Jakarta kalo kita mau nginep disitu. Parah kan? Nasib kita ga jelas, mau nginep dimana. Kita semua udah deg-degan banget dengernya. Tapi ternyata itu semua bisa diatasi dan WE STAY THERE! :D


Jesbin, Devi, and Me in front of Lucky Plaza - Apartment Block

Jesbin and me in "our" apartment :P

After that, kita cari makanan for our lunch :) Because we were very hungry! And we found Asian Food Mall in the basement of Lucky Plaza :) *belakangan ini nama Asian Food Mall sering disebut-sebut di Indonesia karena Gayus Tambunan -makelar kasus- ditemukan disana*


Nadia and Devi in Asian Food Mall

After we got lunch, we planned to go to Science Centre but we know that we didn't have enough time. So, we decided to walking around Orchard Road and try the MRT for our transportation :DNadia and Audi in the MRT station.

We felt so tired on this day. And after that we decided to sleep and get ready for tomorrow's adventure. It's UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ADVENTURE

let's go to another part! enjoy it!


1 komentar: